Convincing Political Stakeholders
Phone: +49 (0) 89 / 2180 - 3321
Fax: +49 (0) 89 / 2180 - 3332
Please ask for an appointment.
CV (short version):
- 1988-90: Studies of Business Administration at the Ludwig Maximilian University, Munich, Degree: Diplom-Kaufmann Universität
- 1990: founded EUTOP International, Managing Director (CEO)
- 1998: Doctor's degree at LMU, Faculty of Business Administration (Topic: “Representation of the interests of German companies with the institutions of the European Union”)
- Currently: Managing Partner First Holding GmbH (located in Munich)
- Convincing Political Stakeholders. Successful lobbying through process competence in the complex decision-making system of the European Union. Wiley-VCH, Weinheim (German Edition 2015, English Edition 2016).
- Decisions without Decision-Makers? Process Competence is the Decisive Factor for Success in order to reduce Complexity in the Representation of Interests at the Institutions of the European Union (published in: Silke Bartsch / Christian Blümelhuber (eds.): Always Ahead in Marketing: Offensive, Digital, Strategic. Wiesbaden 2015: Springer Gabler, pp. 405-416)