Convincing Political Stakeholders
Phone: +49 (0) 89 / 2180 - 3321
Fax: +49 (0) 89 / 2180 - 3332
Please ask for an appointment.
CV (short version):
- 1988-1990: Personal assistant to a Member of the European Parliament
- 1988-1993: Studies of Business Administration at the Ludwig Maximilian University (LMU), Munich, Degree: Diplom-Kaufmann Universität
- 1990: Formation EUTOP International GmbH - Managing Director
- 1998: Doctorate at the Faculty of Business Administration, Ludwig Maximilian University (LMU), Munich, on the topic of “Representing the Interests of German Companies vis-à-vis the Institutions of the European Union”
- Since 2013: Visiting Lecturer at the Faculty of Business Administration, Ludwig Maximilian University (LMU), Munich, for the field of “Convincing Political Stakeholders”, within the Master’s programme
- Since 2018: Treasurer of the European Academy Bavaria (Europäische Akademie Bayern)
- Since 2019: Bearer of the Bavarian Order of Merit
- Since 2019: Member of the Presidium of the Economic Advisory Council of Bavaria (Wirtschaftsbeirat Bayern)
- Currently: Managing Partner First Holding GmbH (located in Munich)
- Convincing Political Stakeholders. Successful lobbying through process competence in the complex decision-making system of the European Union. Wiley-VCH, Weinheim (German Edition 2015, English Edition 2016).
- Decisions without Decision-Makers? Process Competence is the Decisive Factor for Success in order to reduce Complexity in the Representation of Interests at the Institutions of the European Union (published in: Silke Bartsch / Christian Blümelhuber (eds.): Always Ahead in Marketing: Offensive, Digital, Strategic. Wiesbaden 2015: Springer Gabler, pp. 405-416)